- DRUG TAKE-BACK A SUCCESS
The prescription drug take-back program held on April 27 and sponsored by the Upper Providence Township Police Department was a great success, according to Police Chief Donald Sherid and Detective Patrick Haines. A total of 96 pounds of prescription pills were collected on that date.
The drug take-back program is a cooperative effort of the Upper Providence Police Department and the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration which allows residents to turn in unused prescription drugs with no questions asked.
The Police Department would like to thank all residents who participated in this program.
- Compliments for UPT Emergency Management Coordinator Joe Kukucka
- Thanks to Firefighters - view pdf
- UPT Public Works Dept. Recognition
- Morgan Lane Paving Project
Phase 1 of the Morgan Lane Paving Project will begin on Monday, June 10. The contractor is expected to complete the project in 2 to 4 weeks. The limits of work are beginning at 1856 Morgan Lane (the intersection of Morgan and Hopwood) and ending at 1785 Morgan Lane (the intersection of Morgan and Richard Way). During this project, the road will remain open but restrictions will be in effect which may cause inconveniences at times. The bulk of the work will take place between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am and 4:00 pm on Saturdays if necessary. Please park all vehicles in the affected area off-street during the project. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Montgomery County Recycling Info - Electronics & Household Hazardous Waste
- E-Recycling June 22 @ UP Township, 1286 Black Rock Road, view pdf
- 2013 Meeting Schedule, view pdf
- Leaf and Yard Waste Pick up dates for Upper Providence Township:,
AJ Blosenski, Inc. - July 27th 2013
Advanced Disposal (formerly Ches Mont)
May 11th , Nov. 9th, Dec. 7th 2013
Allied Waste - Valley Forge - May 11th 2013
JP Mascaro - Berks Div. - May 7th, Nov. 12th 2013
Provides pick up of these materials on every pick up date - (There is a limit to the # of bags.)
- 2013 Sewer Rate Increase, view pdf
- WAWA comes to Oaks!, view pdf
- 2013 Dog Licenses Now Available, view pdf
- Calling 9-1-1 From A Cell Phone, view pdf
- Emergency Preparedness Guide, view guide
- 2013 BUDGET SUMMARY
- Act 44
- Public Safety Notice
With the summer winding down and the heating season on its way, if you smell gas or suspect a leak, please call PECO immediately at 1-800-841-4141, for more information please view this pdf.
- Don’t confuse us with another
Upper Providence Township!
We are located in Montgomery County, Pa. About 30 miles from us, there is another Upper Providence Township in Delaware County.
View maps showing Upper Providence Township in Montgomery County and the Delaware Valley Region.
Site maintained by Upper Providence. All rights reserved.
Bids and Proposals